If you are a clinician wishing to refer a patient to an IDD Therapy provider, you can contact the clinic directly or make use of the referral form below.
You can also download an IDD Therapy information sheet.
To locate an IDD Therapy provider, enter a post code on the CLINIC FINDER.
– Herniated, prolapsed or bulging discs
– Degenerative disc disease
– Spinal stenosis
– Cervical radiculopathy
– Neurogenic headaches
– Facet syndrome
– Chronic low back and neck pain
– Cauda equina syndrome
– Osteoporosis (T-score < -2.5)
– Congenital abnormalities of the spine
– Spondylolisthesis (Grade II or higher)
– Patient younger than 18
– Unstable post-surgical conditions
– Surgical implants in the treated area
– Spinal surgery < 6 months old