CPD Webinar Registration – How to treat an unresolved herniated disc and sciatica
When it comes to disc-related pathologies, there are times when manual therapy and exercise alone are not enough to resolve the pain and correct the dysfunction.
Non-surgical spinal decompression gives practitioners the means to treat targeted spinal segments within a rehabilitation framework, without resorting to pain management or invasive treatments.
To learn more about this rapidly expanding treatment, register below for the next webinar.
Wednesday September 22nd at 8pm (UK)
Duration: One Hour (Zoom)
What you will learn:
- Why traditional traction failed
- How non-surgical spinal decompression emerged
- Methods to decompress and mobilise targeted spinal segments
- How to combine spinal decompression with manual therapy and exercise
- Indications and contraindications
- What next in conservative spine care
The presentation is for clinicians and clinic staff to learn more about this fast growing category of spine care.
When you have registered, check your junk email if you don’t see the confirmation email in your inbox.